Having problems finding a lipstick color for your cosplay? Look no further. I just found someone’s video tutorial on how to make lipsticks out of crayons. In the video she says that she found out that all of her favourite lipsticks had lead and that she found out that she could make lipstick out of lead free crayons. The entire time I was watching this video, I thought that it would work amazingly for someone looking for some cerulean blue lipstick for Vriska or Jade green lipstick for Kanaya or maybe some other cosplay character who has a weird lipstick color. In the video she also says that you could mix crayon colors to make weird colors.
I don’t even wear lipstick ever, but learning you can make it out of crayons now got me all excited to try it. o-o
Never buying lipstick again ever. I have basically everything I need (except crayons). Probably going to sub out shea butter for cocoa butter, and castor oil for olive oil and see how that works. SO EXCITED.
ANY LIPSTICK-WEARING MOTHERFUCKERS WILL FIND THIS USEFUL.
OR PEOPLE WHO PAINT THEIR SKIN IN ANY MANNER.
IDK I JUST FOUND THIS RECIPE FASCINATING AS HELL!
SKIP TO 1:46 IF YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT THE HISTORY AND JUST WANT SOME BALLIN’ LIPSTICK-LIKE SUBSTANCES OF VARYING COLORS.
GO TO HER YOUTUBE COMMENTS TO FIND SUBSTITUTES IF YOU NEED THEM.
PLEASE HELP US!!!!!! REBLOG THIS!!!!
FINALLY SOMETHING ABOUT BRAZIL’S SITUATION ON MY DASHBOARD
WE’RE LIVING A REVOLUTION! WE’VE BEEN IN AN ALMOST CIVIL WAR STATE FOR TWO WEEKS! WHAT THE HELL, FOREIGNERS? TALK ABOUT US!
Why isn’t this shit on the new in America tho. Like the fuck I didn’t even know this shit was going on. But what’s the whole protest and marching about anyway? Details people
- redbean ice cream: ideal partner
- greenbean Popsicle: smth im jealous of
- mochi ice cream: what i look for in a friend
- banana popsicles: 1 memory i have of you
- mango ice cream: a tumblr ship
- strawberri froyo: top 3 insecurites
- mint choco froyo: 3 things im proud of
- cookies and cream froyo: 3 things you can do to make me automatically like you
- vanilla: how i found your blog
- orange ice cream: something ive always wanted to tell you
- green tea ice cream: a blog that reminds me of yours
- jasmine tea: an unpopular opinion that i have
- orange tea: a secret that i've kept
- oolong tea: my first love
- strawberry tea: favourite outfit
- milk tea: current fashion obsession
- bubble tea: fashion pet peeve
- strawberry iced tea: your best feature
this is my last post about this, good for michael for standing up against his friends’ idiocy
The Pugs of Middle Earth: Faramir, Frodo, Boromir, Thorin
HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY, MULAN!
Today, it’s the 15th anniversary of the 1998 Disney’s Mulan. Check her out celebrating in the China Pavillion in EPCOT Centre.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the issues we go through during testing that are expressed in this scene?